CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Play date

Sophia had her first play date last week.  It was great fun....as much fun as two babies could have.  Our good friends just had their baby girl!  Francis Ann, and she is beautiful.  After Heather told me that Francis had arrived, I was ecstatic because the first thing I thought was Sophia and Francis will become great friends:)  This picture cracks me up every time I look at it.   Looking forward to many more play dates to come.


  Sophia Noelle: 6 1/2 weeks                                                 Francis Ann: 1 week

1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful baby. It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it. Sophia should have a play date with Francis Ann again and another picture should be taken just to show how different they'll look.

    Also, I adore the rolls on Sophia's little arms. :)

    ReplyDelete