CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PJ's

I love the sales after Christmas....especially the Target sales.  Sure, you can get all the Christmas decorations really cheap but that isn't really what caught my eye this year.  This year I stumbled upon the pet isle and it just happened to be full of Christmas sweaters for dogs and wait for it.............PAJAMAS!  Right there I thought, Otis has to have some pajamas.  He NEEDS pajamas to stay warm.  Really, I was considering Otis's best interest at heart when placing the pajamas in the cart.  Okay, there could have been maybe a small part of me that was perhaps wanting some entertainment thus placing the pajamas in the cart but a good 67 percent we will say I was keeping Otis's best interest at heart.  I couldn't wait to get home to try the pajamas on Otis.  They fit like a glove.  He really wasn't too keen to be wearing them but after giving him a few pieces of ham he didn't even notice he had them on.  Genius I tell you.    

2 comments:

  1. Does the rear end of those have a pocket? That kills me! Great find Jana, I'm sure it provided all the entertainment you could possible ask for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cute. Ham will keep him quiet. I always wanted my dog to have cloths. Otis tearing that ball to shreds reminds me of Murdock.

    ReplyDelete