CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Look Not Behind Thee"

We all have those new year's resolutions.  Somehow at the top of my list every year happens to be losing weight.  I think it happens to be A LOT of people's resolution because the gym just happens to be so stinkin' crowded it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out.

This year I want my focus to be made somewhere different.  I thought this a beautiful message and good way to bring in the New Year.  Looking forward with faith, knowing that we have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who are in the details of our lives and being able to get up and try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. i love this!!!
    happy new year -- with no looking behind. unless there's chocolate.

    ReplyDelete