CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day James Arthur

So I don't like to post the mushy stuff, but I am a closet romantic.  There are many things that I love about James but here are some of the little things that make me love him even more.  Sometimes it is the little things that seem to mean the most.

-James says "Good Morning" to me every morning.....full knowing that I am NOT a morning person
-He gets me a glass of water to put next to our bed every night
-He says "You're Welcome" when he looks good
-He lets me sing my made up songs to him even though it makes him incredibly uncomfortable
-He does dance party with me in the car
-When I speak in an accent he will play along and speak back in an accent
-If I had a really bad day....I mean REALLY bad day....he will sing to me if I ask him to
-He will turn the heater on in our room if he gets home before I do to make sure the room is warm for me
-He is always good about completing his "honey-do" lists
-James tells me he loves me before he goes to sleep

2 comments:

  1. So now James has to post his list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it when you say goodnight to james and he says 'yeah'.

    ha ha ha. i loved sleeping in the same room as you two geeks.

    happy v day! i'm glad james is in our family now.

    ReplyDelete