CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

He did it....again!!!!!!!!!


Otis is officially a puppy graduate of PetSmart.  When we first got Otis or I should say when I first got Otis, (because James really didn't have a say in the matter) I found a puppy trainer to come to my apartment and train Otis on a weekly basis.  It sounds expensive doesn't it?  It really wasn't.  I thought Otis was doing great in the training.  Well, if anyone happens to know anything about beagles they happen to be extremely stubborn.  Go figure I had to pick that breed of dog.

They gave each puppy a graduation hat to make it official.  How cute is that.  Otis did not like it.

Otis had reached a year and it seemed that he was regressing and yes I am in part to blame since I didn't quite keep up with the training.  It is hard work ok?!  James and I enrolled Otis in an 8 week program at PetSmart.  A lot of the things they taught in the course Otis already knew how to do. However, there were a few things that James and I learned that proved to be oh so helpful to us.  I am not saying Otis is the best dog in the world, far from it, but he has sure made some improvements.  We even got a certificate of completion to prove that he did in fact pass.  Congratulations OTIS.  We are so proud of you!

  Obviously I still don't know how to use the camera hence the video is sideways.  This is called the aisle of doom.  There are tons of dog treats scattered on the floor.  Otis's task is to go directly to James without eating any of the treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment