CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

It seriously couldn't have been more of a perfect Easter Sunday.  The weather was PERFECT.  I gotta admit, going to church without my mom and dad just feels weird, actually being in a completely new ward feels weird.  But the Oakdale ward is awesome and we feel blessed to be part of it.  I play the piano in primary and something was a little off with the kids today....they seemed to be, well, I don't know how to put it nicely....OUT OF CONTROL.  I am guessing it was from the early morning dose of sugar:)
James was so very kind to let me take my usual sunday nap before heading to the festivity at the Kucera home.  We had a rather large turnout of family come for dinner and dinner was good...really good.
Of course we can't forget the egg hunt which was for the little ones.  They had so much fun, pure joy upon their little faces.  Ahhh, I wish I could be a kid again.







 

3 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures! I'm seriously jealous I'm not in that one with mom. What a great picture, and colors! It looks so artsy fartsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. srsly awesome pictures.
    love u jana.

    reva - nice dress! where'd u get it?

    xooooooox
    i love our family.

    em - can't wait for you to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! You Kucera's sure know how to have a good time. By the way your hair looks super cute. It's the perfect length and cut for you. I especially loved the picture of the girls but I think it needs to be redone when Emily can be there too. :)

    ReplyDelete