CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WHY?

I have this addiction of looking on CL under the pet section for puppies.  I know, it is ridiculous.  I will then send whatever adorable pictures I find to James via email while I am at work and ask if we can buy the puppy.  I always get the same answer over and over again.  No.  You think I would learn, I certainly don't.  I continue to look and I continue to ask.  I think I secretly hope I will wear him down one of these days:) 

Anyway, back to my real point, so I am browsing the adorable puppies and I come across an adult sphynx cat, I'm curious so I click on the ad....WHY would anyone in their right mind be actually interested in buying this hideous looking creature??  I even googled the baby version of the thing - WHAT?  It doesn't make me want to say aww, look at that cute little thing....it makes me want to get a brown paper bag and cover it up.  I would of course put a few holes for air so it can breathe (I'm not that mean).  Remember that friends episode where Rachel went out and bought a sphynx cat and it was ridiculously expensive?  That was a GREAT episode, watch it.



3 comments:

  1. I don't get it either. They look a little like rats to me. I bet you have to knit them sweaters in the winter and stuff like that too. I say stick to the puppies.

    Would Otis get along with another animal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but oh, the baby is kinda cute.

    i don't know why you like pets. how did you get in our family.

    love you otis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. But I think any cat could go in a paper bag

    ReplyDelete