CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A prayer from a child

Today our hometeacher and his son came over to visit James and I.  His son's name is Max.  He is an extremely cute kid....and very smart. Probably 4 or 5 years old.   Max has grown very fond of Otis.  While Aaron was sharing his message, Max would crawl around on the floor and try to get Otis to chase him.  James asked Max to give a closing prayer, with a huge grin on his face he starts:

"Dear Heavenly Father,

Please bless that Otis will be a good dog and that the next time I come over he won't try to chase me and tackle me,

In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha
    a future comedian!
    maybe you should submit this to latter day laughs. surely it will get published.
    xooox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Jake in the picture? Cause it sure looks like him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny is that! I bet his Dad was dying. :)

    ReplyDelete