CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Pro's and Con's of Pregnancy









PROS

*I'm having a BABY!
*I have an excuse to eat whatever I want (I usually tell James that the baby wants a certain
food that I am craving at that particular time)
*I get a whole new wardrobe!
*Buying things for the baby
*Finally being able to use one of my baby names
*Food tastes a MILLION times better
*People are way nicer to pregnant ladies

CONS
*I have to buy pregnancy clothes (Yes I put that in the Pros as well, but really
who wants to buy Pregnancy clothes)
*Constant Nausea
*Throwing up
*HEART BURN!
*No energy
*Gaining weight
*Feeling bloated
*Being way too emotional (this is a double whammy considering I am already pretty emotional)
*Muscle/Joint Aches
*Always running to the bathroom
So, these are just a few pros and cons that I have run into so far 12 weeks along.  I can already tell that when I am six months pregnant people will think I am 9 months....oh joy.  I have thoroughly enjoyed eating beef which I normally wouldn't touch....steak, hamburgers, prime rib...the list goes on and on my friends.  My sister Marla thinks it is definitely a boy because of my MEAT cravings.  James has been SO very good to me.  I got to hear the sweet little heartbeat this morning.  I think now it has become a real thing for me.  James and I couldn't be more grateful and excited for this new little person.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! That's funny if it turns out to be a boy. Since with Benson I would crave steak and hamburgers. I'm so anxious to find out. Don't buy too many clothes, I'm sending mine along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you were craving pretzel M&Ms and dark chocolate milky ways... it might be a marla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always crave fruit and milk which I thought was supposed to mean I was having a girl but surprise I'm having a boy. I think your body just craves what it's lacking. If I had to guess though I would say you were having a girl. Not becuase of anything really, I can just see you with a little girl for some reason. I guess we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Congratulations!!!!
    I am so excited for you!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lists will grow with time!!! Hope to see you soon in your pregnant state! But enjoy it while it lasts because once you have the baby.. you actually miss being pregnant and feeling that little baby kick around inside you!

    ReplyDelete