CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Allen Family Return

Hooray!  The Allen family has come home to MN!  Dan, Emily, Eva and Benson flew in Saturday evening and we have been anticipating their return for a while now.  The last time we saw them was after Benson was born.  They will be here for almost 3 full weeks!  Dan has to get back to the grind early though due to school.  But in my opinion, Fall is the best time to visit MN!

I love having my whole family in one place, what a blessing that is.  It has been so much fun to see all 5 of the nieces and nephews run around and play with each other.  Kids are so care-free.

Benson is just all smiles.  Such a beautiful baby boy.  Eva is so dramatic, I love it. She talks full sentences now and is full of energy. Kind of reminds me of me....the dramatic part, not the energy part. Both of them have just gotten so big. 

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:
















No comments:

Post a Comment