CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sophia rocks a one-piece....James does too!

Emily wore these keepers to the pool.....can you guess who they really belong to?
It has been HOT this summer. Freakin' HOT.  So, having access to a pool in the summer heat is ideal. 

Sophia has gone swimming (using the term loosely) three or four times now.....the most recent time I think she has enjoyed the most.  We actually got some smiles out of her in the water.

We tried to teach her the front crawl, but she just wasn't picking up on it.  Weird.



When we tried to take the diet coke away (it's empty) she started to get mad

3 comments:

  1. I love Emily's picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love your blog—I haven't looked at in forever! And the quotes from the piano students are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh, Jana! She is getting so big! I just want to hold her and see that sweet smile in person. I'm amazed how fast time flies and how quickly these babies grow.

    ReplyDelete