CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ain't he a beaut?!

Our newest addition to the Walbruch household. We welcome Oscar. Well actually the piano is a George Steck, but whatever. The best part of all about this is that we got him on Craigslist. We definitely found a treasure. To think that she was selling Oscar for 200 dollars is really ludicrous but I wasn't going to fight with the woman. Her loss is my gain...that is my motto.




We got it tuned and Oscar is good to go for the year. He has plenty of life still left in him considering he was just born in 2009. I am thrilled to start back up on the keys again.....wish me luck:)


7 comments:

  1. you named your piano.

    you named your piano OSCAR?

    you named a beautiful piano for 200 dollars OSCAR?

    i demand a recount. i mean a rename.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Oscar is a classy name! What the heck is a matter with Oscar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! I have a real love hate relationship with Craigslist but if I found a treasure like this for such a sweet deal I'd probably love it for life. Well done and happy piano playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the name Oscar. It's right up there with Otis! :) Nice piano. It looks like it's brand new!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am very jealous of your piano.
    just not the name of it.
    it was fun to play it on saturday.
    i expect a concert from you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, when I saw the headline, I thought you got another pet. Naming a piano is a little odd, and I have to agree with Marla , Oscar isn't a good piano name.
    Are you guys going with the O-names for a reason? So when you have kids they could be Olivia, Otto, Octavious,Ozzie, Oswald, Othello, or Oprah. Don't thank me now, but I think I just named your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name oscar for a piano...

    ReplyDelete