CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gush for LUSH

My boss finds all these cool things....her latest is a company called LUSH USA. It is a company that sells handmade cosmetic products and fragrances. They make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients.

That isn't really what intrigued me the most.....my boss ordered the shampoo, it looked like a small bar of soap. It is supposed to last up to TWO months. All you do is wipe the bar of shampoo on your head and voilá, it instantly lathers your head with suds! The products are adorable too. Not to mention they have a store at the Mall of America! Get ready because I am coming!


-Seanik: Fresh from the ocean to liven up dull, flat hair


-Dorothy: Follow the yellow brick road over the rainbow and into a tubful of bubbles



-Stepping Stone: Step into softness with our zesty foot scrub

www.lushusa.com

3 comments:

  1. hey. that was my favorite -- the rainbow soap. since you posted it, you have to buy it for me.
    let's go to the MOA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some crazy looking product. But man, I'm dying to go to the MOA, so thanks for reminding me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to do another post letting us know if it worked. I'm going to bet that it doesn't work as well as you'd hope. I just can't imagine a bar of soap making your head lather up. Prove me wrong Jana!

    ReplyDelete