CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Email Chatter



I always tell James he is a man of many words....and I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible. ninety-nine percent of the time when I do email him I get one word responses which kind of kills me, for instance:

Jana: How is the one I love doing today?
James: Good.

That's it. Nothing more the.rest.of.the.day. How about another for instance:

Jana: Do you want to go to a movie on friday? Which one?
James: Sure. Doesn't matter.

Yep, man of many words.

But then I get emails from him out of nowhere that make my heart skip a beat and are so unexpected....today for instance:

Subject line: How are you doing today hun?

James: I'm excited to see you tonight!
Jana: Why?
James: because you are my wife and I am always excited to see you.
Jana: Well then I am excited to see you too
James: and because you are amazing and I totally need to tell you that more:)

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    super cute.

    man of many words + witty jana = true wuv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men are interesting creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. most recently, in email chatter, i received this after i sent an overshare to james and jana

    "geez this is awkward, why was this sent to me?"
    JAMES

    i laughed OUT LOUD.

    ReplyDelete