CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still feels NEW at 32!

This past weekend was my parents-n-law 32nd wedding Anniversary.  James thought it would be nice to take them to a Twins game since they had yet to see the new Stadium.  They came up to the cities Saturday night and we were quite the wild bunch, catching up, eating pizza and finally hitting the pillows at 9:30.  Yes, 9:30. 


We left early for the game so we could walk around the stadium.  It turned out to be a gorgeous day with the sun shining.  However, the wind was not our friend.  We had a great view, right behind home plate on the second level.  James did NOT dress appropriately, but somehow got a really nice Twins sweatshirt out of it which I will most likely be borrowing (you're welcome hun).   The Twins lost...BIG TIME, but we still had fun. 

I asked Lois and Bob what their secret was and they said they didn't have one just that they are great friends, so James and I are on the right track:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 32 years! Happy anniversary to them. Looks like you had a great time at the game. Now are you sure James didn't plan the whole get me a sweatshirt cause it's cold and I didn't dress right thing? Just kidding. I have a feeling you'll be wearing it more than he does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jana! i can just imagine you and james after 32 years... you are still trying to teach him how to whisper. classic.
    love you guys xooox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! James has the loud talker thing too? I've been reminded to quiet down many times from Katie. I guess it just runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete