CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3rd Annual Memorial Weekend Campout

It wasn't the greatest weather, but we all survived.  The rain, lightning, hail, tornado warnings and all!  James and I got to whip out the tent we got for Christmas and it was a sweet tent.  Reva couldn't stop talking about how there was a door that swung open and close and it also had velcro to enforce the door to stay shut.  It was kind of comical how much she talked about it.  I especially liked the color.  We roasted marshmallows, played badminton, I brought silly string (which apparently wasn't a great idea) we had glow sticks, cooked hot dogs and brats over the fire, we explored around Red Wing, went to the park, used the porta-potties....we did it all no matter what the weather may have brought.  I call that true campers camping. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to go camping. Where's the picture of the tent? I've never seen a swinging door on a tent before. Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete