CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Justin Bieber Experience

OK, I admit it.  Ask me a year ago and I could care less about Justin Bieber.  But then something happened.....Glee performed Justin Bieber on the show and I fell in love.  I think I have watched the Glee Justin Bieber episode half a dozen times and it cheers me right up.


My sister Reva also happens to be a fan...but it happened after renting the Justin Beiber movie (which I have not seen).  She bought the CD and her kids pretty much know the words to the entire album.  It is hilarious.  There are many clips of them dancing to his music....this just happens to be one of my favorite:)

5 comments:

  1. ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'M DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i think that's the first time i hear the bieb song too - -from GLEE. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way. I'm dying more. I need to come out ASAP. Seriously. That just makes me want to hug those kids. And I don't even like Bieber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO JANA, NOT YOU TOO! I'm sorry to say I am so not a fan of Bieber. Just the sight of him makes me cringe sometimes. I will admit though that that last video is adorable. :)

    I'm not sure why but I can't leave a message unless I'm anonymous. -Sarah

    ReplyDelete