CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

Our heat bill has dramatically increased this past month.  We keep our house at a toasty 68 degrees...sometimes if I am feeling the extra chill in the air I will even put it up a degree or two.  Apparently this is insane madness and not healthy for you either.  62 degrees is where the typical house thermostat should be placed....yes, you read it right...62.  THAT seems like insane madness to me but whatever.  After James telling me what the heat bill was and the month hadn't even ended, 62 sounds like a fine number to me.

James wakes me up Sunday morning and well, he looks just silly.  He is pretty much an ice cube from hanging out in the computer room for the past hour.  Extreme times calls for extreme measures:)

3 comments:

  1. too funny!! I bet Dad is getting a kick out of your sudden realization of heating bills:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. where are your big helicopter gloves? :)
    those would help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the . . .62 degrees? Seriously? Matt and I at least keep ours at 65. I'm starting to re-think my love for Minnesota. ;)

    ReplyDelete