CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's a few flakes?

My dad comes into my bedroom at six in the morning, flips on the light and starts rattling on about how his TV doesn't work anymore because of all the snow that has piled into the satellite dish.  I can't decide what I am more annoyed about....being woken up at six in the morning or seeing that there is a TON of snow outside the day that James and I are getting married.

We had to be at the salon at 10 am.  The roads were not looking pretty.  Jesse, the sweet gentleman that he is, offered to drive us.  Looking back on it now it is all quite comical really.  I literally thought we were going to die on the way to our appointment the way Jesse was driving, but he kept saying, "We HAVE to get our hair done!"  He definitely lightened the mood and took the pressure off to say the least!  After we were all done up we of course got to wear bags on our heads.  Who doesn't want to wear a bag on their head?  I sure do.

The photo shoot turned out to be a success.  Abbey was our photographer.....Sunlit Photography is the name of her company.  She was just amazing.  She made it very easy for James and I.  It isn't easy to take pictures of us.  Shockingly we can both be very awkward.  I know, hard to believe right?  But it is true.  Father Waters happened to be there at the wedding....he had to be actually so we had the opportunity to use him for quite a few of the pictures which turned out to be great fun.
 

I woke up feeling disappointed by the snow but  it could not have been a more beautiful evening because I married my James.  We are grateful for all the family and friends who were able to come celebrate with us!  We truly feel blessed by all the love and support.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh. It was a lovely wedding day. And very memorable. I'll never forget that car ride to the salon! That was a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh.... cheesy jana comes out of the darkness... and appears. love it.

    cute blog by the way.

    when is james gonna do a post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're blogging! I love the picture of the bags on your heads. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete